I am an experienced public speaker who has spoken for audiences both large and small for 15 years.
In 2019, I completed the Michael Sokolin Public Speaking London course which further developed my speaking style to be far more authentic and personal.
The talks I have recently delivered in 2021 include:
- August – Diversity Resource International
- July – Sussex Partnership’s Nursing Conference
- June – Orygen Global
- May – The Stability Network
- April – The Hearing Voices Network
- March – The Forgiveness Project
- February – Dataminr
- January – Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Testimonials from audience
- “Jason, thanks for this talk.” – Hassan
- “Jason great point regards the culture in London, I lived there for many years and experienced it first-hand.” – Cat
- “Jason you are making some excellent points, thank you.” – Sharon
- “Great description of mental health and very helpful framing of the problem, many thanks.” – Adrian
- “Really helpful Jason – great example from Glasgow as well.” – Matt
I am happy to have a conversation about speaking for your event/organisation.